WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT IT?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address and transaction data (billing address, company info).
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
COMMENTS AND REVIEWS
When visitors leave comments or reviews on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment or review on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We use Google Analytics (Google LLC) and Drip (Avenue 81, Inc.) to track and analyse website visits and usage. These analytics services use a unique User ID for each site visitor.
On behalf of FashionSketch.org, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access the website. FashionSketch.org tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
We will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address or any similar data) or data that permanently identifies a particular device (e.g. IP address).
To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
On behalf of FashionSketch.org, Drip tracks users flow, language, browser and operating system and devices used to access the website. FashionSketch.org tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit on our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing address.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, have left comments or placed an order, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Refunds are possible just in case of the downloaded file is not working as intended.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Hajduk Veljkova 8
Nis, Serbia 18000